How does a doorbell camera work in St. Louis?
Online purchasing and daily shipments have become customary for numerous homeowners. You enjoy the ease of having items left right at your main entry, but there is a drawback. Those parcels on your doorstep are invitations to potential crooks. Porch piracy continues to be a significant issue, but you can take action against it by ordering a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These components are great tools to combat porch pirates, but they do so much more.
Take a minute to learn more about how they work and why they’re sure to become an integral facet of your smart home.
Advantages of a St. Louis video doorbell
Available in wireless and wired options, video doorbells offer a great number of advanced features, and the technology keeps improving. You are now able to set up detection zones, communicate with whoever’s at your door, and get real-time alerts whenever a package is delivered.
The best way to see how a St. Louis video doorbell camera works is to explore the various advantages it can provide. Take a look at the following features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t get this on each model, but there are some smart video doorbells that are proactive in discouraging theft with warnings that can be seen and heard. This is a fantastic way to let thieves know somebody is watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You need to see the total picture, and that consists of the faces of people at your entry and items on the walkway below. Cameras with superior 180-degree field of vision offer a comprehensive perspective.
- Vivid streams no matter the hour: What’s the use of implementing a doorbell camera if the images are grainy and challenging to see? The best models will include exceptional HDR resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you appreciate knowing when a package is dropped off? You are able to receive automatic updates from video doorbells capable of differentiating between people and boxes.
- Speak with the person at your door: Is someone lingering at your door? Reciprocal audio gives you the chance to ask why they’re there. You could even use this handy feature to deter people loitering around your walkway.
- Prevent false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even allow you to set up your own detection zones. Clearly identifying the viewing area will help you minimize false alarms brought about by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Instant access to video: A video doorbell configured into your smart home gives you the option to view live and archived video straight from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like never before, as you are able to access them from the palm of your hand, no matter where you are. They’ll notify you when something or someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s occurring, and even let you talk with the individual at your door. These devices have become game-changers in terms of security and convenience.
Order a doorbell camera with your St. Louis smart home
Take a stand against porch pirates and keep an eye on what’s happening at your entrance day and night with a St. Louis doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models offer all the latest features, like active theft protection, 180-degree viewing, and package alerts. Call
(314) 866-4556 today to start the design of your smart home.