Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in St. Louis?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your darling little one. You spent quite a bit of time building the cradle, painting the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even installed a shelf with an assortment of cuddly toys as a an extra touch. But how are you going to keep watch over your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a regular listening device or take it a bit further and use the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your modern home security system.
Although it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in St. Louis, it’s a great choice when you consider the benefits.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in St. Louis are perfect baby monitors
As elements of your comprehensive home security system, you are able to reach your indoor cameras and each of your components with a single app. This offers you versatility and comfort since you are able to monitor your baby from anywhere via your smartphone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time HD video: You’ll get detailed, high-definition footage of your child. You may even watch recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you are able to take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your newborn decides sleep time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-activated updates dispatched directly to your phone.
- One-tap communications: Although this benefit is generally for older offspring, it’s worth a mention. With a single press of a button, your youngster can reach out to you via your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in the palm of your hand is a fantastic bonus. If you see that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it could be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you can alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with one mobile app.
Customize Your St. Louis smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own St. Louis smart home and enjoy the assurance and safety Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Call (314) 866-4556 today and see how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for every member of your family.