Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in St. Louis goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will instantly act. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The procedure they adhere to is dependent on the sort of emergency. For instance, if a medical emergency is initiated, one effort will be made to reach you before assistance is deployed. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most common sort of alarm - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you through the central command panel. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again after the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're unable to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in St. Louis
Get prepared for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in St. Louis from Vivint. Contact (314) 866-4556 to start the customization of your property’s defense today.